Welcome to Global Realty Group, LLC
Your San Antonio and Surrounding Area Property Management and Realty Company
We specialize in full service property management and real estate services to fit your needs as a home owner or investor and tailor our solutions to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home. Focusing on developing long-term relationships is our way of doing business along with listening to our prospects and clients to assess their needs and desires before recommending solutions. We trust that this is the reason our clients continue to come back to us for their real estate needs and recommend others to our team.
Whether you are looking for a home or have a home to sell, fast dependable service is most important. Having a wide variety of homes to choose from, working with a company with experience that you trust, and realtors who listen to your needs, is the right combination to help you make the right choice.
A condo is where you own the actual structure of the building jointly with the other members of the association, along with common areas such as swimming pools, tennis courts or other common areas. Individually, you own the airspace and interior of the structure, but not the building itself. You and the other members of the association own the structure together.
A co-op is where you own shares of a corporation or organization that owns the larger structure, and ownership of those shares gives you the right to occupy a specific unit or apartment.
Where should you start? Here are a few key facts from recent studies to help you decide which renovations will increase your enjoyment of your home, and which to choose for their return on investment value (or both!):
Your best choices:
- Which investment provides the highest resale payback? In most areas of the country, a new air conditioning or heating system is worth up to 100% of its cost when it's time to sell.
- Remodeling your kitchen or bathroom offers a more than 90% return on investment in resale value
- Adding a deck can add up to an 86% bump in resale value
- Replacing the windows in your home can produce a 60 - 70% payback
To consider carefully:
- Experts say that putting in a swimming pool usually provides only up to a 40% return on investment
- The two remodeling investments with the least resale value include finishing off your basement and upgrading your landscaping -- generally offering only a 30 - 60% returnWhether you do the work yourself or hire a contractor, making renovations to your home can be a source of pride and pleasure, as well as a smart financial investment.